Monday 25 January 2010

Coming into the light


I commented in my last post about the creation of 'personal hells' among many people I know and got some feedback that this was, in fact, true for others. Of the people I know who went through such personal hellish experiences, they have succeeded in their 'trials by fire'.

I've become aware that, after going through that period, people around me seem to be doing quite significant 'clear outs'. Getting rid of the junk they were holding on to; in most cases, we only hold on to what no longer serves us because we are afraid. Afraid that we won't have what we need, when we need it. Afraid that the universe will not provide. Afraid that, once we release something, we will never be able to replace it.

The opposite it true. As we become clearer about who we truly are and what we deeply desire, we are able to release more and more clutter from our lives. We are able to discern what still serves us, either because it is useful or its beauty uplifts us. The old saying is true, 'The more we know, the less we need.'

Here at Chateau Crokaert - I'm thinking positively! - we're decluttering too. I LOVE getting rid of stuff because it clears the energy and opens the way for new opportunities to come to me. It feels like a brisk walk on a frosty morning: exhilerating even if I'm a tad reluctant at first!

In a similar vein, here's something that came to me earlier; I hope it inspires and uplifts you.

"You are emerging from your pupa dear butterfly... and life's joys are about to be yours again. Savour these last moments in the shadowlands as they are your final preparation for your flight to joyous freedom. All that you imagine is possible. There are no mistakes in your day dreams, they are the seeds of your greatness, of your destiny. So trust your dreams and open to them, that is all that is required to make radical changes. The universe knows who you are and where your joy is. Follow your joy and the universe will meet you more than half way. Your success is assured."

No comments:

Post a Comment