Wednesday 2 December 2009

Back to the Future


Every morning I make a list of everything that shows me that I'm on the right track in my life. It's like compiling evidence that life is getting better, and I believe that the more I do that, the greater my confidence is that I am positively engaging the Law of Attraction.

And some days, I find it hard to see too much evidence. This morning I thought, "won't it be great how my world will look this time next year! That will be an easy list to create."

So I wrote the list for December 2nd, 2010. And can I just say, I had a terrific day next year! It took ten minutes, but I felt really great afterwards: and that's the whole point!

So may I suggest that you write your Back to the Future diary? What would you love to be living in one year's time?

It's guaranteed to bring a smile to your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment